A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

September 27, 2011
Godspeak

“Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.” – Zechariah 8: 23

I always like talking with my friend Rene P. Whether we are talking casually or discussing serious stuff, he always seems to bring messages from the Lord.
One January, we met to discuss about a transaction I made. I was set on discussing what best investment I could make and what strategies I could take. My mind was on business.
In the course of our conversation, he managed to encourage me to seek God’s will and plan first, instead of planning ahead and asking God to bless my plans. What I didn’t tell him was that I was having some difficulty plotting my direction for the year. I was usually all set by the end of December but not this time. And then there he was, telling me what I forgot to do.
I saw Rene’s face. I heard Rene’s voice. But God spoke to my heart through him. One research says that women speak 20,000 words while men speak about 7,000 in a day. How many of these are words from the Lord? Jun Asis (mabuting.balita@gmail.com)
27
REFLECTION:
When people hear you talk, do they hear God speaking?

May the words that come out of my mouth come from You, oh Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive