A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

September 23, 2011
MY JESUS

“Who do the crowds say that I am?” – Luke 9:18

Being an OFW and living in a foreign country, Jesus has revealed to me His presence in so many ways — in my solitude, or when laboring through daily struggles at work or at home.
When I am alone, He is my companion (Matthew 28:20). When I feel weak, He is my strength (Philippians 4:13). When I am sick, He is my healer (Luke 5:40). When people stay away from me, He is my friend (John 15:15). When my mind is troubled, He is my peace (Isaiah 9:6). When I am vulnerable, He is my refuge (Psalm 31:3). When I am confused, He is my guide (Psalm 73:24). When I feel sad, He is my joy (Psalm 4:7). When I miss my family, He is my comforter (John 14:16). When risks are all around, He is my protector (Psalm 91). When I lack something, He is my provider (Philippians 4:19). When I do not know what to do, He is my teacher (Matthew 12:38). When I need advice, He is my wisdom (Romans 11:33). When I am lost, He is the way (John 14:6). When people falsely accuse me, He is my vindicator (Isaiah 54:17).
And yes, Jesus is my Master, my King, my Lord! He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords! He is a merciful and loving God. Danny Tariman (danny@ dtariman.com)
23
REFLECTION:
Who is Jesus to you?

Lord, I am sorry for the times that I have not recognized You in my life. Rule my life from now on; I enthrone You as my Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive