A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

September 16, 2011
badminton bonding

What did we bring into the world? Nothing! What can we take out of the world? Nothing! – 1 Timothy 6:7

My father was a very busy man when we were growing up. He was the president of his company at that time. He was a great provider but I felt he had so little time to spare for me and my three brothers. But now our roles have been reversed. I now have my own family. My two other siblings have their own families, too. The work schedule of our youngest sibling is erratic. Our father has time to spare but all of us are busy with our respective work and families.
This was the case until we all got hooked on badminton. We forget our busyness whenever anybody in the family sets a game. Every game is bonding time for us. My wife and sisters-in-law also join us in the sport. We enjoy the wins, the losses, the smashes and drop shots. But what I love most are the conversations we have during such occasions.
Truly, relationships are our only real treasures. Alvin Fabella (alvinfabella@yahoo.com)
16
REFLECTION:
How do you value your relationships?

Lord, we ask that You bless our relationships with our family and friends. May we prioritize and strengthen these relationships over other things. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive