A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

July 19, 2011
TODAY IS THE DAY

Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord… – Exodus 15:1

Years ago, I went to the US to attend a Christian convention. During one worship, the leader sang one of his rock compositions. And for the first time in my life, I cried while singing a rock song. Why? Because I believed in the song. The words spoke volumes to me.
As I sang, I felt God telling me not to worry about tomorrow, for as the title states: “Today Is the Day!”
These are some of the lyrics of the song by Lincoln Brewster:
I’m casting my cares aside/I’m leaving my past behind/I’m setting my heart and mind on You, Jesus. I’m reaching my hand to Yours/Believing there’s so much more/ Knowing that all You have in store for me is good. Today is the day You have made/I will rejoice and be glad in it... And I won’t worry about tomorrow I’m trusting in what You say/Today is the day. I’m putting my fears aside/I’m leaving my doubts behind/I’m giving my hopes and dreams to You, Jesus/I’m reaching my hands to Yours/Believing there’s so much more, Knowing that all You have in store for me is good. I will stand upon Your truth/And all my days I’ll live for You. Arun Gogna (gognaa1@yahoo.com)

REFLECTION:
Friend, today is your day! What news do you believe in?

Jesus, You are my Messiah! I put my faith and hope in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive