A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

June 30, 2011
CHRISTIAN READINESS

Sometime after these events, God put Abraham to the test. He called to him “Abraham!” “Ready!” he replied. – Genesis 22:1

The call to serve God is a grace from God Himself. My call was built by grace through meaningful small encounters with Bo Sanchez. A bond of friendship was first developed when I joined a Marian pilgrimage that he organized. I was not actively involved with any of Bo’s numerous ministries but he would come to our home in Calamba to bring his ministry groups to a retreat.
One time, on short notice, he brought his elders to the house and they brainstormed on some issues and he invited me to join the meeting. A few months thereafter, he asked me to head a caring or sharing group of businessmen, and then asked me to join him as a council member for one of The Feasts, a Sunday worship service and then added more responsibilities, which I accepted readily.
Community service makes a Christian whole. That thought drowned any objection in my mind stemming out of my business priorities. That was my predisposition. The readiness to accept ministry service is pure grace which I embrace as God’s way of expressing His love. Rolly España (rnespana@nwineskin.com)
30
REFLECTION:
Do you procrastinate when God calls you to serve? Do you create all sorts of alibis and excuses?

Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your abounding grace that keeps me answering Your call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive