A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - February 4,2013


HANG IN THERE!
 
Some were tortured and would not accept deliverance, in order to obtain a better resurrection… – Hebrews 11:35
 
I have a confession to make. During the 2011 Kerygma Conference Grand Feast, I bailed out from the choir midway through the program. The heat had triggered my dizziness. Wind couldn’t squeeze through the four rows of singers in front of me and about six rows at my back. The sight of people jumping up and down and the swaying of the stage made my head whirl all the more.
I also pitied the people around me. Every time I raised my hand in praise, I accidentally bopped the girls in front. When I stepped back, I crushed someone’s toes behind me. To give them more space, two friends and I snuck out during the break. We continued singing to the Lord on solid ground, fanned by a cool breeze.
As I watched the choir onstage, I was filled with both admiration and shame. Through all that discomfort, there they were singing with joyous abandon!
We face many trials when we serve. The servants who don’t buckle under are the ones who win over many souls for the Lord. Lella M. Santiago (mirellasantiago@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Are you experiencing service burnout because of difficulties? Focus on the reason why you serve.
 
Lord, when things get tough in my service to bring others to You, help me to take it one soul at a time.
 
St. Joseph of Leonissa, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive