A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - February 28,2013


THE BIG DIFFERENCE
 
“Remember that you received what was good during your lifetime while Lazarus likewise received what was bad; but now he is comforted here, whereas you are tormented.” – Luke 16:25
 
A man went to the slums riding a sleek, lowered-chassis, latest model Mercedes Benz. One boy, who recognized him, boldly asked, “Can you take me for a ride in your car?”
Perfect! This was just the situation the man had been waiting for to top his bragging expedition. Before he could even answer, the boy ran away then returned with his polio-stricken brother on his back. They both quickly hopped in.
“Where did this car come from?” the boy wondered. “I have an extremely wealthy employer and he bought this car for me,” the man replied.
“Cool!” the boy said. He then closed his eyes, and was silent in prayer for a minute. When the boy opened his eyes, the man asked, “Did you pray that you may become like me and have a nice car like this?”
“No,” said the boy, “I prayed that I be like your boss, so I could give this kind of car to my brother.”
You don’t have to wonder who among the two enjoys the heaven of sleeping soundly at night, relishing simple joys, savoring the warm embraces of love.
The rich man in the Gospel is in hell not because he is rich but because he didn’t love. Jon Escoto (faithatworkjon@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Do you want a dose of heaven now? Love the Lazarus that God puts in your path today.
 
Lord, let me recognize the Lazarus You are putting in my path today.
 
Blessed Daniel Brottier, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive