A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Is God inviting you to something but you feel that your resources are lacking? Just do what you need to do and trust His leading - Daily Bible Reflections September 19,2014


GOD’S SUPPLY
 
These women were helping to support them out of their own means. – Luke 8:3
 
       Recently, I was invited to be one of the sponsors in a friend's wedding. No, not as a ninong, but only as one of the candle sponsors. Of course, I said yes. But the wedding was in another part of the Philippines. That meant I would have to spend for my own travel and accommodations, which was costly.
       Because I wasn't able to book a flight earlier, available tickets were expensive. I decided to take the cheapest one I could find but one that would allow me to fly in and out the same day, so I wouldn’t need to check in at a hotel. In the midst of all of that, I trusted that God would take care of my expenses.
       True enough, He did! The couple suddenly offered to book a room for me in a hotel. I said that wasn’t necessary, but they insisted. As I thanked them, they also guaranteed to reimburse my airfare! Needless to say, I had a wonderful time at their wedding.
       Friend, as you become generous with the Lord, allow Him to assure you of His Providence. As you do what it takes to maximize your resources, trust that God will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19). Jonathan Yogawin (jyogawin@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Is God inviting you to something but you feel that your resources are lacking? Just do what you need to do and trust His leading.
 

Lord, grant me the trust and generosity of time, talent and treasure to help others, knowing that You are my supply.
 
St. Januarius, bishop and martyr, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive