A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

In life, we should always show excellence even if others intend to pull us down. Just do things according to God’s will and let them be haunted by their own ghost - Daily Bible Reflections September 25,2014


HAUNTED
 
Now Herod the tetrarch heard of all that was done by him: and he was perplexed, because that it was said of some, that John was risen from the dead... – Luke 9:7
 
       I was once a commissioner in a national sports association and organized sporting events for a particular sport discipline. I was appointed because of my long experience in that discipline.
       Many of my former colleagues were so envious of my position that they questioned my credentials. One day, after the annual election of the board of directors, the association called for its first meeting with its new set of directors. Their first agenda was to appoint new commissioners and I was kicked out of my position. Instead, they appointed somebody who didn’t know about the said sports discipline I headed.
       Many years later, a private company asked me to organize an event for that sports discipline I used to head. It was such a success that the association that kicked me out was surprised that I was still active in organizing an event for the sport after all these years.
       People who’ve pulled you down in the past may be surprised to see that you’re still alive and kicking. But if it’s God who assigned you to do that job, then He will be the one to equip you to finish everything He started. Monty Mendigoria (montymendigoria@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: In life, we should always show excellence even if others intend to pull us down. Just do things according to God’s will and let them be haunted by their own ghost.
 
Lord, always keep me in Your grace that I may live according to Your will, to let people see Your greatness and Your glory, Amen.
 
St. Elzear and Blessed Delphina, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive