A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Do you trust God to deliver you in times of trouble? - Daily Bible Reflections August 29,2013


Memorial of the Beheading of St. John the Baptist, Martyr
 

HR MATTERS

 
“They will fight against you, but not prevail over you, for I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord. – Jeremiah 1:19
 
One of the first things I did as a human resources manager in the previous company I worked for was to reorient employees with existing company policies. I found out that although there were existing policies, they were not implemented. So I had to remind them of these before issuing disciplinary actions.
       Many employees still got angry when they received disciplinary actions after violating company policies. I prayed to the Lord for strength and courage to do what the owners wanted me to do — to build a better company culture and institute policies. It was a difficult task to accomplish especially since most of the employees had been working there for years while I was just newly hired.
       God showed His faithfulness to me in the months that followed. God helped me and the owners right-size the company, which enabled us to get rid of the bad apples in the organization. He blessed my efforts by enabling some of the employees to see the value of what I was doing. Some employees even became my friends after realizing that I was just doing my job as HR manager. Praise God for being my Deliverer! Teresa Gumap-as Dumadag (teregmps@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Do you trust God to deliver you in times of trouble?
 
Lord, please help me fight my battles. Be my strength and courage. Be my Deliverer.
 
St. Sabina, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive