A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - October 24,2012


LET’S GO TAGLISH
 
…in whom we have boldness of speech... – Ephesians 3:12
 
I hardly slept. It was going to be my first time to teach in Tagalog and I wanted to make sure I could deliver. Being a nativeborn Pangasinense, I needed several Tagalog dictionaries to aid me before finally completing my Powerpoint presentation for my teaching. “Practice makes perfect,” I told myself so I ran through my lesson plan many times over, just to make sure.
All set, we took off for the Fr. Paul Lehman GK Village in Cabiao, Nueva Ecija early Sunday morning. This was built by our community, Bukas Loob Sa Diyos (BLD) Covenant Community, and I was part of the BLD GK Ministry that was going to give the one-day Basic Bible and Growth in Prayer seminar that day.
We were met by very simple folks gathered in the multi-purpose hall to listen  to the Word of God. My fear and anxiety quickly vanished. When my turn came, the words just flowed out from my mouth. After all the Tagalog preparation, I ended up speaking mostly in Taglish. But they understood.
Whenever we ask in humility, the Holy Spirit takes over. Mari Sison-Garcia (mari_sison_garcia@yahoo.com)
24
REFLECTION:
“Quit all, strip yourself of all, and you will have all in God.” (Gerson)
 
Lord, fill us with Your Spirit that we may have boldness, joy and humility towards others.
 
St. Anthony Mary Claret, bishop, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive