A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - October 22,2012


GOD’S G.R.A.C.E
 
It is by God’s grace that you have been saved. – Ephesians 2:5
 
While on assignment in Geneva, Switzerland, God blessed me by revealing to me another meaning of my name.
I was assigned to the Philippine Mission to the United Nations and other International Organizations as minister and consul general from 2004 to 2007. Despite my busy schedule as both diplomatic and consular officer, I made sure that there was time for another field that I felt I could serve and glorify God with — writing.
One time, the wife of a former head of an international organization in Geneva gave a seminar on “ How to be a Christian Writer.” One of the Filipino participants also working there suddenly said to me, “Do you know the meaning of your name?”
I said, “God’s undeserved gift and mercy.”
She smiled and said, “It is also God’s Rewards At Christ’s Expense.”
That made me pause and ponder. Extremely true.
The Father God’s gift at the expense of His Beloved Son, Jesus, dying on the cross gave us back our lives.  Saved us. Freed us from sin. Grace Princesa (grprincesa@yahoo.com)
22
REFLECTION:
The devil does not have power over us. The choice is always ours to avail of G.R.A.C.E.
 
Dear Lord, let me never forget how great and sacrificial Your love is for us. Let me repay with a life dedicated to loving You by serving others.
 
St. Peter of Alcantara, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive