A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

How to be Truly Rich Seminar

 
It’s Not Too Late To Have An Abundant 2012
 
This afternoon, I just read a wonderful letter from “Lilia” (not her real name).
18 years ago, her husband walked out of her life, leaving behind 2 kids. That was when her finances became one big mess. Quickly, she multiplied her bad debts. Lilia had P350T+ in credit card debts.   She had zero investments.   And she had zero knowledge of how to make her money grow.
For years, she was desperate.
But one day, someone introduced my financial teachings to her—and it totally changed her life. She immediately applied what she learned.
After one year, she has fully paid all her debts. She’s started her investment program. And for the first time in her life, Lilia has hope.
I love these stories!
Through the years, I’ve seen these miracles happen in the lives of people.
 
Experience More…
 
          I believe that God wants abundance for your life.
          Experience what Lilia and thousands of others have experienced.
Learn how to gain financial freedom this year.
On May 5, 2012, I’m giving my powerful How To Be Truly Rich Seminar in Pasig.
By the way, I give this Seminar to companies at P8,000++ per person, but because I want to help more people, I give this Seminar to the public at the subsidized cost of P497 only. (Yes, that’s not a typo.)  
If you want financial freedom, click the link below:
 
 
May your dream come true,
 
 
Bo Sanchez
 
PS. Here’s my belief: A shift in your understanding will cause a major shift in your financial life. That’s what will happen when you attend my How To Be Truly Rich Seminar. To join, click the link below:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive