A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - April 18, 2012


SHARE THE GOOD NEWS
 
“Go and take your place in the temple area, and tell the people everything about this life.” – Acts 5:20
 
It was the day of the much awaited battle between archrivals Ateneo and La Salle. Unfortunately, we couldn’t get tickets. We couldn’t even watch it on TV because we were on the road traveling back from out of town.
 I asked my fellow Atenean in the car, “I wonder if we won?” He said nonchalantly, “I’m sure we didn’t. I haven’t received a text.” At the time, it was seldom that Ateneo triumphed over La Salle. So if they did, you’d surely hear that “the eagle has defeated the archer!”
That’s the nature of good news. It’s meant to be shared. It’s meant to bless people.
In the first reading, an angel instructs the Apostles to go to the temple and share the Good News. Today, this page is my “temple.” I wish I could tell you “everything about this life” — how I’ve been forgiven, healed, delivered and blessed. But I only have 200 words.
So, I invite you to look into your own life. Count your blessings. Then share your good news.George Tolentino Gabriel (george.svp@gmail.com)
18
REFLECTION:
What kind of news do you proclaim?
 
Thank You, Lord, for every blessing. May I not be ashamed to tell the world of Your goodness.
 
Blessed James Oldo, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive