A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- March 28, 2012


TOOTHBRUSHINg
 
“If God whom we serve is able to save us… then He will. But even if He doesn’t, your Majesty may be sure that we will not worship your god.” – Daniel 3:17,18
 
I brush my teeth every day. It’s a ritual I do every time after I eat. You know the drill: I put toothpaste on my toothbrush, brush my teeth, then gargle with water.
I do this to keep my teeth strong and healthy and to fight cavities. But even with regular brushing, I still end up with a cavity now and then. Is this proof that brushing doesn’t work and that I should just give it up altogether? Of course not!
Sometimes we follow this unsound logic when it comes to believing in God. We ask Him for something we want and when He doesn’t grant it or He gives us something else, we take it as a license to stop believing in Him.
The Lord has a reason for everything. We may not understand the way He does things, but our all-knowing God knows what is best for us and what we really need at the moment.
So even if He does not send us the answers we want, let’s not turn our back on Him. Instead, let’s be excited about how wonderful He will turn our situations for us. Ma. Luisa A. De la Cruz (theessence_byluisa@yahoo.com)
28
REFLECTION:
Do difficult situations in your life shake your faith in God? (Close your eyes and pray this slowly, repeating it several times.)
 
Dearest God, I believe in You.
 
St. Hesychius of Jerusalem, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive