A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- March 10, 2012


Cum Mission
 
Shepherd your people with your staff… – Micah 7:14
 
My Christian life moved on despite transferring to another Christian community because a mission had been planted in my heart. I was without a formal community for five years but the mission lingered on. The mission to spread His Good News burned in me. During my sabbatical, I had wondered where my apostolate would be and why I had so much Christian training and where I could use my Christian experiences.
When asked to shepherd a group of businessmen, I readily said yes. When asked to take on more pastoral responsibility, again I had no hesitation. It was the mission planted in my heart that predisposed me in answering the call to shepherd His flock. My experience in the corporate and business world and how it related to my faith made my shepherding more interesting. I was a business and a Christian mentor at the same time.
I realized that God looked at the disposition of my heart and knew what to do with me. Taking on the mission has given an eternal perspective on my outlook in life. Rolly España (rnespana@nwineskin.com)
 
REFLECTION:
Are you involved in the Great Commission? Or do you have a mission at all?
 
Thank You for the mission that consumes my heart. Continue to let it burn until the time that I am able to see You face to face.
 
St. Dominic Savio, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive