A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- March 20, 2012


Preventing Soul Decay
 
“Look, you are well; do not sin any more, so that nothing worse may happen to you.” – John 5:14
 
“Smile! Say Cheese!”
Years ago, having my picture taken used to be awkward for me. I liked seeing myself in photos but I just couldn’t get myself to smile. I was too insecure to show my teeth because I had ugly cavities.
Dentists were not one of my childhood favorites, but I started seeing them as soon as I realized that I could have a great smile if only my teeth were fixed. Now that I have better-looking teeth, I smile every chance I get. I also make sure to visit the dentist regularly so I won’t get any more cavities.
Just like a cavity, sin starts out small. It grows larger and eventually hurts our soul if we keep on doing things we shouldn’t be doing. The same way that brushing, flossing and regular dental visits help destroy the bacteria that attack our teeth, receiving the sacraments, going to confession and staying close to Jesus cleanses the sins that eat away our heart and soul.
Go and pay Christ a visit today, give Him your sweetest smile and He will surely be pleased.  Jane Gonzales-Rauch (mgr516@gmail.com)
REFLECTION:
Is something bothering you lately? You may be due for a soul checkup. Go and see the greatest Healer before it’s  too late.
 
Dear Lord, thank You for healing me each day. May I always keep my heart and soul healthy as I wait for the day to see You in glory.
 
St. Salvator of Horta, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive