A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- March 02, 2012


the key word
 
When someone evil stops sinning and does what is right and good, he saves his life. – Ezekiel 18:27
 
As I write this, it is exactly one year since 57 people were mercilessly slaughtered in Maguindanao. The accused are detained but newspapers say they still have communication access and are living pampered lives. Their clan remains in control of the province and people continue to fear them. TV grabs of the principal suspects show smug unrepentance. If they are indeed guilty, how tortured their souls must be.
Can the people responsible for the Maguindanao massacre still be redeemed? Ezekiel 18 says the Lord does not enjoy seeing evil people die. He would rather see them live. If they sincerely repent, they will be saved. But the key word here is repentance.
This thought gives me hope that no matter how bad I’ve been, no matter how many times I stumble, the Lord waits with open arms. “While I have breath, while I have life,” as the song goes, I can still do what is right and good.  Lella Santiago (mirellasantiago@
yahoo.com)
2
REFLECTION:
Do you think you are beyond salvation? You can never be too evil or your past too dirty for the Lord to grant His forgiveness.
 
May Your image on the cross dying for my sins be my beacon of light when I lose my way.
 
St. Agnes of Bohemia, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive