A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- March 26, 2012


Solemnity of the Annunciation of the Lord
 
In god’s time
 
“May it be done to me according to your word.” – Luke 1:38
 
At the time of the evacuation of Filipinos from Egypt, Libya and other places in the Middle East in 2011, God allowed me to go through a difficult waiting period for His perfect will to unfold in my professional life.
As someone who had a similar experience in Iraq, I thought I’d be part of the team sent for the purpose. Instead, I was in the Philippines watching events unfold in the news. He told me to have faith, trust and patience.
Apparently, God wanted me to attend to other matters related to the labor migration issues — to study and discuss the reintegration of labor migrants. I’ve learned that forced reintegration of OFWs due to civil unrest is not always feasible. Sometimes, due to lack of savings and investment of the families back home, the workers choose to stay in the dangerous work place.
As the Lord was giving me time to work on my proposal to develop the abaca industry as an alternative and sustainable income generating approach to overseas migration, He was also working in me to surrender to His will and His schedule. And just like Mama Mary, I yielded by praying, “May it be done to me according to Your Word.” Grace Relucio Princesa (grprincesa@yahoo.com)
 
26
REFLECTION:
It is a hard test that needs God’s help to wait for His will to be revealed in accordance with His schedule.
 
Lord, help me to see Your will when there is darkness and storm clouds in my life.
 
Blessed Didacus of Cadiz, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive