A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

How do you take part in Jesus’ work of salvation? - Daily Bible Reflections August 31, 2016


MISSIONARY
INTERCESSOR
 
“To the other towns also I must proclaim the good news of the Kingdom of God, because for this purpose I have been sent.” – Luke 4:43
 
       Years ago, Bo Sanchez gathered all servants and told us of his plan of multiplying the Victory Celebration by holding it in different cities in the country and abroad. Then, the Victory Celebration was held at the AFP Theater in Quezon City once a month. He said, “The gathering will be called The Feast.” I had the courage to speak out, “But, Bo, are we sure  people will come to The Feast if you are not the one leading the gathering?” He had strong faith and believed that it was the movement of the Holy Spirit.
       Today, Feasts are being conducted all over the world. It’s a venue where people experience healing, find hope, and encounter Jesus. God corrected my wrong notion that it was Bo Sanchez that people would seek.
         Now, as part of the intercessory ministry, I pray that God will invade people’s lives through The Feast in the places that I go. I may not be able to speak to others eloquently about God’s love, but in prayer I ask God to raise up servants to start a Feast in that place so that people can receive salvation. Banjoy Santillan (santillanbanjoy@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: How do you take part in Jesus’ work of salvation?
 
Anoint me to be Your missionary, Lord, using the gifts You have given me.
 
Sts. Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive