A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

“Faith is the realization of what is hoped for and evidence of things not yet seen.” (Hebrews 11:1) - Daily Bible Reflections August 21, 2016


A DISCIPLINE TO TRUST
 
Endure your trials as discipline; God treats you as sons. – Hebrews 12:7
 
       I’ve made it a discipline to trust God’s Word even for the smallest things, literally. When I search for something that’s seemingly lost, I claim the Word “that the eyes of the Lord (are) ten thousand times brighter than the sun” (Sirach 23:19). This is what happened during a recent trip.
       While waiting at the hotel lobby, I felt something fall on my shoulder and onto the granite floor. It was the tiny clasp of my earring. I looked for it but it was difficult to spot because of the shades of the granite floor. A hotel personnel helped me by asking a cleaner to mop the area. I didn’t lose hope. After a long while, I was overjoyed to find it.
       On the same day, the tiny screw on my shades got lost, rendering my sunglasses unusable. Later in the evening, still confident that I would find it, I knelt on the white sheets of my hotel bed and shook my clothing there. Again, I was overjoyed to find it.
       Trusting God without limits is a discipline that I want to develop in the tiniest of trials as well as in the most difficult ones. Donna España (donna.espana@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: “Faith is the realization of what is hoped for and evidence of things not yet seen.” (Hebrews 11:1)
 
Lord, I believe that You will grant everything I need as I pray and have faith.
 
St. Pius X, pope, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive