A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Has God answered your prayer in a way you do not understand? - Daily Bible Reflections August 30, 2016


THE THIRD OPTION
 
The one who is spiritual, however, can judge everything... – 1 Corinthians 2:15
 
       Before I got into the habit of having quiet time and of reading the Bible, I would always rely on signs or on my personal interpretation of things. I would say things like, “I think God says no because…” without enough prayers and reflection. Because of that, I misunderstood some events in my life and felt that God didn’t answer some of my prayers.
        It wasn’t until I prayed for clarity, an open mind and heart, and for me to feel the Holy Spirit more that I understood some of God’s movements in my life. When I prayed for my broken relationships to be healed, I gave God two options to do it.
       I waited for a long time, and when His answer came, it was very clear. His answer was neither of my two options. But it was bigger and greater!
       Truly, His plans are greater than anything we can ever imagine. And this we can only understand when we pray, when we listen, and when we form a relationship with Him. Angel Directo(jeldirecto@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Has God answered your prayer in a way you do not understand? Have you intently prayed for clarity? Have you tried reading and listening to His Word?
 
Dear Father, teach us to open our hearts and ears for things we cannot understand. Guide us to Your truth and lead us by Your Spirit.
 
St. Jeanne Jugan, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive