A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

What is your topmost need or dream right now? Tell Jesus about it in detail - Daily Bible Reflections November 16,2015

TELL HIM
 
“What do you want me to do for you?” – Luke 18:41
       God knows what you will ask from Him even before you tell Him. Nonetheless, tell Him.
       As a father to my kids, I almost always know what my son or daughter will ask from me. Still, I want them to tell me. Why? So that we can talk and nourish our relationship. And because more than what I give or what my child receives, the more important thing is our  relationship — the giver and the receiver, the father and the child.
        When you pray and ask God for what you need, your talking to Him is already creating miracles. You recognize Him. You honor Him. You depend on Him. You profess your faith in Him. Whether you receive what you asked for or not, developing your relationship with Him is what matters most.
       Also, you know that when you receive what you asked for, it’s from Him! You asked for it, right? So you become grateful, joyful and humble, knowing that the blessings you have are not the fruit of your hard work but are given by His grace.
       Now, hear Jesus ask you again, “What do you want Me to do for you?” Tell Him. Talk to Him. Now. Alvin Barcelona (apb_ayo@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: What is your topmost need or dream right now? Tell Jesus about it in detail. Expect Him to answer your prayers as you deepen your relationship with Him.
 
Dear Lord, this is what I want You to do for me today. (Specify what it is.) Thank You for answering my prayer in the best possible way. I love You, Jesus.
 
St. Margaret of Scotland, pray for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive