A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Reflection: Are you diplomatic and loving in your words and deeds? - Daily Bible Reflections November 4,2015


GOD’S DIPLOMAT
 
“Love does no evil to the neighbor; hence, love is the fulfillment of the law.” – Romans 13:10
 
       I am a product of the public school system, where students come from all backgrounds. Diversity often results in students nursing a cut or bruise on their bodies — a direct result of “rumbles” and fights.
         Spats were bound to happen, and I was never exempt from arguing with my schoolmates. However, for some reason, I never got into any serious messes with anyone that could have led to fighting.
       Looking back now, the one thing that got me through my “public school life” was the fact that I never wanted to inflict pain (physical or emotional) on anyone. I was always diplomatic when it came to handling relationship issues with others.
       Looking back, I think my love and respect for others always prevailed over any issue. I’m grateful to God for that because even up to now, being diplomatic and loving has already become second nature to me, by God’s grace.
       Whenever you have conflicts with others or are tempted to fight with someone, remember Jesus’s reminder for us to love our neighbor... and be His diplomat. Eugene Cailao (eugenecailao@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Are you diplomatic and loving in your words and deeds?
 
Do you seek to love instead of do evil whenever your neighbor wrongs you?
 
Father, allow me the grace to show my love to the people around me by my words and actions.
 
St. Charles Borromeo, bishop, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive