A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A grateful heart is a magnet of blessings. Start thanking God and get ready to be blessed - Daily Bible Reflections November 11,2015


FOREVER CHANGED
 
And one of them, realizing he had been healed, returned, glorifying God in a loud voice. – Luke 17:15
 
       I can identify with the lepers in today’s Gospel. Not that I had leprosy — only that I was also as despicable:
       I was ugly, short, and had a not-so-pointed-nose, big eyes (with big eyebags), a rough complexion, unkempt hair, and teeth resembling a broken fence. I was also pimple-infested, bad-smelling, skinny and frail, asthmatic, poor in math, accounting, grammar and writing. I was a total failure.
       Then God entered my life! The amazing Savior poured in His grace. He loved me and gave beautiful color to my rather boring, pale and dreary life.
       Now, I’m still vertically-challenged, yet I have a nearly-pointed-nose, expressive eyes and manly complexion. I have a fair-skinned face, am good-smelling, fit and sporty. I am an entrepreneur and investor, speak good English, an author of books, an international speaker, a visionary, have a great family life, and living a life of success and significance.
       All thanks to Jesus — and that is why I preach His Word.
       Indeed, when you realize and see that it is the Son of God Himself who heals and redeems you, you will never be the same again. Obet Cabrillas (kpreacherobet@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: A grateful heart is a magnet of blessings. Start thanking God and get ready to be blessed.
 
Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name. (Psalm 100:4)
 
St. Martin of Tours, bishop, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive