A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Where is God leading you? - Daily Bible Reflections December 19,2013


DIRECTOR’S CUT

 
“How shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife is advanced in years.” – Luke 1:18
 
Sabi nanga ba eh!”(I knew it!) You will hear this every time my family watches a movie. With a know-it-all tone, someone will narrate the next scene with conviction, as if that person wrote the script.
       This is my personality even outside the movie house. I always need to know everything so I can control everything. I plan ahead. I see to it that everything’s fixed. Uptight and restless are my traits. But eventually, I got tired.
       The Lord threw in challenges in my path that reminded me that I’m not the director of my own life. He is. I can’t control everything that happens: I can’t bring my mom back to life nor could I dictate what people think. The Lord assures me that all I need to do is to sit back and trust Him, even if I don’t understand as of the moment.
       Our faith in God starts when we concede to His plans. It may be difficult now, but a life lived in total dependence on God, is a life of comfort and peace.
       Make God the director of your life and, rest assured, it will be a box-office hit! Pia Angelica Suiza (piasuiza@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Where is God leading you?
 
Jesus, make my faith in You grow bigger than all of my worries combined. Show me the way to You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive