A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Are you tired of using your own strength? It’s time to turn to God and let Him handle it - Daily Bible Reflections December 20,2013


LOST TICKET

 
“For nothing will be impossible for God.” — Luke 1:37
 
I was about to go home when I realized that the parking ticket was missing from my pocket. Wah! A P20.00 ticket will turn into a P200 charge plus all the hassle of accomplishing registration documents!
       “Lord, nothing is impossible. Please let the ticket be returned to me,” I prayed. I went back to the mall with no idea where to start. I hummed a worship song, eyes on the ground, until… voila! A tiny folded paper from afar. Could it be my ticket? I picked it up and yes! It was my ticket! Thank you, Lord!
       A year later, just as I was sharing this incident, it happened again. It could have slipped from my pocket. I smiled and prayed “Sorry, Lord, it happened again, but I know we can find it.” I went back where we dined, and there it was! Amazing!
       When I ask God if He will love me no matter what, He gives me a promise, “If you can find that very small folded paper in the middle of a very large mall, I will always find you no matter how big the world may seem to you.”
       Nothing is impossible for God. He who created everything can do anything. Dreus Cosio (andreus.cosio@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Are you tired of using your own strength? It’s time to turn to God and let Him handle it.
 
Lord Jesus, I lift up everything to You. I open myself to Your greater plans for me. Amen.
 
St. Dominic of Silos, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive