A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - May 21, 2012


MESSAGE FROM God
 
When Paul placed his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came and they spoke in tongues and prophesied. – Acts 19:6
 
One of the times I experienced the power of the Holy Spirit was when our leaders prayed over us during a session of intergenerational healing. Faye, the sister assigned to pray with me, led me to pray for the women in my family who’ve had anabortion. I recalled an aunt who had aborted three babies she conceived. After praying for my aunt, Faye and I prayed for the three aborted babies, named each one and asked the Lord to bring them home to heaven.
After the pray over, I thanked Faye and bid her goodbye. She gave me yet another message from God: a baby boy will soon be born into our family and the Lord wishes for him to be named Michael. Faye sensed that this baby was God’s sign of forgiveness for the abortions and brings with him all the joy of the unborn children in our family.
I shared this blessed experience with my cousin whose wife was then three months pregnant. His wife gave birth to a baby boy whom they named Miguel Francisco. Today, Miggy is an intelligent and vibrant 11-yearold who brings much love and happiness to our family, as the Lord said he would. Dina Pecaña (dpecana@yahoo.com)
21
REFLECTION:
Recall the messages the Lord has spoken to you through Scripture, through people, through situations. Take time to thank Him today for what He has revealed.
 
Thank You, Father, for speaking through the prophets of old and Your present-day messengers. Your messages always give life and bring hope to our troubled world.
 
Blessed Eugene de Mazenod, bishop, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive