A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - May 20, 2012


Solemnity of the Ascension of the Lord
 
Traveling with God
 
“You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, throughout Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”– Acts 1:8
 
I have been traveling a lot lately and I meet people from different places. Some of them have not even heard about the Philippines so they tend to ask many questions.
It’s embarrassing that sometimes I can’t even give accurate information about the country I’m from. I realize it would have been a great opportunity to promote tourism in the Philippines had I made the extra effort to know more about the country. By answering their queries, I could hopefully attract tourists to visit.
Jesus commissioned us to represent Him in this world and every day we have the opportunity to share His Good News. We don’t even need to go anywhere to accomplish our mission. With the technology through which many of us connect with others using different social networking websites and our ability to communicate, we can always bear witness to those we encounter each day — family, coworkers, friends, and even strangers.
Let us then make the most of every chance we get to share God’s goodness. Jane Gonzales-Rauch (mgr516@gmail.com)
20
REFLECTION:
We are God’s hands and feet in this world. Let us bring the Good News wherever He leads us.
 
Loving Father, I pray that the Holy Spirit will propel me to share the message of Jesus and reach out to people around me.
 
St. Bernardine of Siena, priest, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive