A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- March 24, 2012


willing vessel
 
“Never before has anyone spoken like this one.” – John 7: 46
 
I was assigned to give a talk to the youth of our parish-based community in Parañaque. It was a post-Valentine gathering and the topic given to me was “Purity in Relationships.” It excited me to the bones.
I hadn’t given a talk in a long time and I was a bit anxious. But I wanted so much to share my convictions with these young people. I asked the Lord for strength and guidance.
That night, I felt blessed sharing my experiences. I knew that I did so not from my own wisdom or knowledge. Inspiration came to me. Personal stories and analogies came at opportune moments. We ended with a prayer session, where these young people committed to keep themselves pure for their future spouses.
After the service, I received a text message from one of the attendees. He shared how the Lord spoke to him through my talk about continuing to make the right decision as he waits for his Ms. Right. He said he recommitted himself to Jesus that night. I thank and praise God for using me, faults, failures and all, to get His message across. May I be a willing vessel for His service until my last breath.  Lallaine Gogna (lallygogna@yahoo.com)
24
REFLECTION:
How much have you allowed God to use your gifts and talents?
                                                                                                                                                                                            
Lord, speak Your love to me and through me. May I serve Your Kingdom with all thatI am. Amen.
 
St. Catherine of Genoa, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive