A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- March 11, 2012


TO BELIEVE IS TO SEE
 
Many began to believe in his name when they saw the signs he was doing. – John 2:23
 
Red spots began to appear on my face and arms. I had the measles. I was on field audit then so I called up my boss’s secretary to inform her that I would go on leave. One of the auditors who just came from our office told me that my boss had already received word about my leave but doubted if I was really sick.
I was fuming mad inside. I was tempted to go to our office and show myself to my boss to prove him wrong. But my co-auditors advised me to go home immediately so as not to spread the disease.
While I was still on leave, my dad bumped into my boss inside an elevator. My boss asked him how I was. When my dad told him that I had measles, he said, “So it’s true that she’s really sick.”
In today’s Gospel, when Jesus was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many people saw the miraculous signs He did and they believed in His name. But Jesus says blessed are those who believe without seeing.
We have all the proof we need in the Scriptures and the testimony of believers. But for those who refuse to believe, no amount of signs can change their beliefs — even if Jesus Himself would show up.  Judith Concepcion (svp_jmc@yahoo.com)
11
REFLECTION:
Faith goes beyond the visible. If you are able to see it then it’s not faith anymore. Believing is seeing.
 
Increase my faith, Lord. Help my unbelief.
 
St. John Ogilvie, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive