A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- March 18, 2012


ANOINTING
 
For we are his handiwork, created in Christ Jesus for the good works that God has prepared in advance, that we should live in them. – Ephesians 2:10
 
I love preaching God’s Word. The first time I ever gave a talk, I spoke about the battle between good and evil. I received a standing ovation. Now, before you begin to think I’m bragging, let me clarify with you that I was three years old, in my living room, in front of my parents’ friends, reciting a self-composed poem about Superman, Batman and Robin. Still, at such a young age, God was already manifesting what I was called to do — communicate.
Around the same age, my dad taught me how to draw the Bat Copter. I would spend hours perfecting it. Later on, I discovered I could do anything with my voice. I could copy the sound and reach the notes of any singer I heard on the radio. All these became my hobbies. And all of these talents, I use today in my ministry as a preacher, performer and director.
I believe that God has given each of us an anointing. He’s manifested it in our gifts and talents. And He wants us to use them to bless others and to glorify Him. You have an anointing, my friend. And no one can do better when it comes to that which you are called to do. George Tolentino Gabriel (george.svp@gmail.com)
18
REFLECTION:
When was the last time you used your talents to bless others?
 
Lord, I offer up all that I am to You.
 
St. Cyril of Jerusalem, bishop and doctor of the Church, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive