A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- March 07, 2012


what’s best
 
“What is it you want?” – Matthew 20:21
“What do you want to be when you grow up?” my father asked me when I was five years old. I answered, “I want to be a cowboy!”
It’s a good thing my dad didn’t take my answer seriously. If he did, he would have saved up for a horse for me to ride when I grew up. Imagine me walking in a mall wearing a cowboy suit and going around riding a horse.
I thank God that my father knew what was best for me. In fact, he believed in me so much that when I was six, he asked me again what I would like to become when I grew up.
I answered confidently, “Papa, I don’t want to be a cowboy anymore. I want to be an astronaut!”
When I changed my mind, he didn’t force that cowboy decision on me. God is your Father. He knows you very well.
It’s a good thing He doesn’t answer all our prayers.
If He did, our lives could be such a mess.
God desires your best always.
Trust Him. Arun Gogna (gognaa1@yahoo.com)
 
REFLECTION:
What do you really want in life? Are you sure?
 
I thank You, Lord, for not answering all my prayers. I put my trust in You.
 
Sts. Perpetua and Felicity, martyrs, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive