A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

August 10, 2011
Feast of St. Lawrence,deacon and martyr

A MEANS TO AN END

Moreover, God is able to make every grace abundant for you, so that in all things, always having all you need, you may have an abundance for every good work. – 2 Corinthians 9:8

I’ve been serving the Lord since I was 13. But my ministry suddenly expanded a few years ago when Bo Sanchez invited me to be more involved in his mission of evangelization.
I didn’t have my own car, but three months after I came on board, the Lord led me to an 11-year-old car that was in great condition and within my budget. Then, invitations to preach, lead worship and give testimonies all over Metro Manila poured in. Sometimes, I’d have two talks in a day with meetings and activities in between. I would bring my laptop everywhere I went. Sometimes, I’d even have my percussion instruments because I also got invited to play for some events. I’d also have several outfits to suit the different events I was going to. Needless to say, it would be extremely difficult for me to get around with all my stuff if I didn’t have my own transportation.
This made me value my car so much more. I saw it not as a possession but as a means to fulfill my mission of bringing God’s Word to others. The Lord gave it to me right when I needed it most. Truly, when God calls us to do His work, He always equips us. George Tolentino Gabriel (george.svp@gmail.com)

REFLECTION:
Is there a higher purpose for the material blessings you’ve received?

Lord, help me to see every gift You’ve given me as a gift I can share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive