A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. – Ephesians 6:11 - Daily Bible Reflections October 30,2014


THE ARMOR OF GOD
 
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. – Ephesians 6:11
 
       My brother and his family live in Puerto Princesa, Palawan in an all-natural environment. Because their space is completely wide open, almost all of the rooms have an open invitation to bugs. So they use a kulambo (mosquito net) at night.
         The first time I slept there, all sorts of small insects were trapped outside the net by morning. I was amazed at the kulambo. Without it, I would have had to sleep in jeans, knee-high socks, gloves, a beanie and a long-sleeved turtleneck to protect me from the insects.
       I believe the same concept applies to how God’s protection works in our lives. We don’t always see God’s hands upon us, but through the gift of faith, we believe that His love protects us. He puts an invisible shield all around us, working 24/7 to fight off any evil that may attempt to attack us. While the guarantee of God’s protection doesn’t ensure that we will be exempted from battle, it is an assurance that He is fighting with us and for us. Audee Villaraza (avillaraza@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Today, stop living in reckless abandon and start living with the boldness that you have a living God who has an invisible net over you, shielding you every moment of your life.
 
Loving Father, clothe me with Your armor that I may walk in full confidence while I do your mission in this world. Thank You for loving me and protecting me.
 
St. Alphonsus Rodriguez, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive