A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Being a Christian is more than being the main speaker or the best singer. It’s about being Jesus to somebody - Daily Bible Reflections October 24,2014


MATURITY IN SERVICE
 
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. – Ephesians 4:2
 
Let me tell you a story of two people I know. We’ll call the first one Xerxes and the other one Leo.
       Both of them serve the Lord. But Xerxes has this tendency to think that his service will only be maximized depending on what leadership position he has in the ministry. It saddens me every time I hear Xerxes angry or frustrated with someone because he has relationship problems in ministry.
       On the contrary, Leo is just astounding. He’s a person who I believe is more talented than me but doesn’t throw his weight around. He gives his 100 percent in everything that is assigned to him. He focuses on enjoying his service and loving the people around him. I’m excited for him because people love him and he just reflects the true meaning of the word “disciple.”
       Being a Christian is more than being the main speaker or the best singer. It’s about being Jesus to somebody. JPaul Hernandez
 
Reflection: What kind of Christian are you?
 
Jesus, teach me to have a heart like Yours so that I can be a great disciple. Amen.
 
St. Anthony Mary Claret, bishop, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive