A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - December 12,2012


Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe
 
SURPRISES!
 
“Blessed are you who believed that what was spoken to you by the Lord would be fulfilled.” – Luke 1:45
 
“God wants me to tell you that He has heard your prayers, and that He will surprise you this year,” said Kerygma preacher Jon Escoto during a short prayer and worship gathering at the office. For some reason, those words brought me to tears. When we opened our eyes I saw that I was the only one crying. A coworker later told me that I had a rhema, a Greek term for God’s Word that becomes alive to the person who receives it.
I had a lot of issues then: financial drought, unforgiveness and longing to love and be loved again. I thought, Go ahead, Lord, surprise me.
For the rest of 2009 I was receiving surprises from above. Sidelines came my way, increasing my income. The person that hurt me personally sought my apology and I learned to forgive. By November, someone from my past came into my life and taught me to love again. Since then, I have been claiming to receive more surprises from the Lord. Believe it or not, they just keep coming!
God wants to bless us every day. We merely have to spread our palms to receive His blessings. The first step to being blessed: Believe that you will receive. Nova Arias (nova.svp@ gmail.com)
12
REFLECTION:
How can God bless you with your heart’s desires if you doubt Him in the first place?
 
Dear Father in heaven, I receive Your blessings with arms open wide. Thank You in advance for granting the desires of my heart.
 
Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive