A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - February 26, 2012


Two Reassuring Rainbows
 
“ I set my bows in the clouds to serve as a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.” – Genesis 9:13
 
It was an important Sunday in 1999, the day before my momentous Career Minister’s exam at the Department of Foreign Affairs. If I pass it, then I will only be one step away from getting a promotion as Chief of Mission. This rank will qualify me to be an ambassador not only for God but also for the country.
While walking around to rest my mind, I looked up to the skies and saw two colourful rainbows. I smiled at God’s reminder of His promise for me not to worry. I will pass and have a full life as His ambassador after I go through the dark valleys in my life.
He reassured me that after Good Friday comes Easter Sunday — always. I passed in 2000.
I am now blessed to be an ambassador for God and Philippine Ambassador to the United Arab Emirates since 2009.
What a faithful God we have!  Grace Relucio Princesa ( grprincesa@yahoo.com)
26
REFLECTION:
Do I still doubt God’s love and faithfulness? Look at the rainbow and be reassured.
 
Lord, let me not forget Your forgiving love to us whenever I see bows in the clouds.
 
St. Porphyry of Gaza, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive