A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- February 05, 2012


sharing jesus
 
But Jesus answered, “We must go on to the other villages around here. I have to preach in them also, because that is why I came.” – Mark 1:38
 
Everyone knows the phrase TGIF. Fridays are great because it’s the end of work or school week. It’s a time to eat out, go shopping, meet up with friends and engage in other forms of relaxation.
When our small community group was assigned to handle an evangelization project, I had mixed emotions. First, it was because of the daunting effect of the word evangelization. And second, it meant being deprived of the stuff I just mentioned about Fridays because that’s when our sessions were scheduled.
During my prayer time the following day, I reviewed my journal and was surprised to see a common entry in my reflection notes since the previous year. My recurring prayer request was to be given the opportunity to serve in the evangelization ministry. I was enlightened after my morning prayer and my earlier hesitations disappeared.
Now, my Fridays are great not because of its usual activities. Fridays are great because it allows me to introduce Jesus to more people. Alvin Fabella (alvinfabella@yahoo.com)
 
REFLECTION:
In Rick Warren’s Purpose-Driven Life, he mentioned that evangelization is one of the purposes why we live. How much of your time are
you using for this purpose?
 
Father, I pray that someone may hear about Jesus today. May I do my part to make this happen. Amen.
 
St. Agatha, virgin and martyr, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive