A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- February 13, 2012


the sign is in the Obvious
 
“Why does this generation ask for a sign? Truly I tell you, no sign will be given to it.” – Mark 8:12
 
I used to live in the slums of Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City. Bagong Barrio is the Tondo of Caloocan. Lots of trash all around. Lots of noise all around. Lots of fighting all around. Lots of drinking all around. Lots of addicts all around. Lots of crimes all around. Lots of failures all around.
And we were not just failures. We were proud failures!
I grew up within this emotional, physical and psychological home.
I became poor, addicted, violent, harsh, sinful — and I blamed it on others. I blamed the government, my childhood, the society, even God. I was determined to remain poor and proud.
I felt I was imprisoned and I was subliminally enjoying the comfortable life of a proud, poor person.
Then God invaded my life. He rocked my world! My prison crumbled. I was set free.
Now I live life to the max!
When you want change, don’t ask for signs.The sign is in the obvious.
Need change? Avail of His Grace. Cooperate. Change! God’s power is oftentimes in the obvious. Obet Cabrillas (kpreacherobet@gmail.com)
13
REFLECTION:
Do I waste my time asking for a sign when the answer is obvious?
 
Lord, may I believe in things I cannot see and manifesting what I internally believe.
 
St. Giles Mary of St. Joseph, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive