A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Are you tired of working hard, but finding no results? Let go. God has already won this battle for you. Wait for Him to deliver the victory to you - Daily Bible Reflections September 18, 2016


GOD’S TIMING,
NOT OURS
 
“When will the new moon be over,” you ask, “that we may sell our grain?” – Amos 8:5
 
       Amy has been working for the bank for years, but she has yet to be promoted. Karl has met the sales quota over and over again, but he has yet to receive his commission. Andy has been working so hard to be known as a public speaker, but he has yet to book a speaking gig that would cover his bills.
       Have you ever felt like you’ve been trying so hard, working so long, and fighting so strong, but nothing’s happening? The nights are long and the days are hard, and each time you take one step forward, you get shoved three steps backwards. Sometimes, it’s so tiring to fight for our dreams; it’s much easier to give up.
       I get tired, too. But I know that I get tired because I am impatient, because I want to see results immediately. It took me a long time to learn that my timing is different from God’s, because His is perfect. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the One who know what was, what is, and what will be. He has already set out before us, and won our battles for us.
       And when I learned to accept that, I learned to let go. It’s His timing. Not ours, not ours. Karren Renz Seña (karren.s@shepherdsvoice.com.ph)
 
Reflection: Are you tired of working hard, but finding no results? Let go. God has already won this battle for you. Wait for Him to deliver the victory to you.
 
Lord, I pray to have the patience to accept Your timing, Your answers to my prayers, and Your version to these answers. Amen.
 
St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive