A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

How has the quality of your prayer time improved over the years? - Daily Bible Reflections June 16, 2016


PRAYER
 
Your Father knows what you need before you ask him. – Matthew 6:8
 
       I was buying something online but I couldn’t complete my transaction.
      I called my credit card company and a recorded message asked me to select among five options. Then it asked me to select among another four. Then enter my credit card number. Then choose among another set of options. Finally, there was an option to speak to someone! When I chose it, I was asked to wait for someone to be available to talk to me.
     When I finally heard a live voice, I was asked for my credit card number and a bunch of questions to confirm it was really mine. By the time she understood and addressed my concern, I had been on the phone for 30 minutes.
       Talk about a long process.
    I’m so glad talking to God is not complicated. No queue, no veri-fication, no complex process just to be heard. He taught us just how easy it is to pray. Plus, He already knows exactly what we need, so there’s no need for the long drawn explanation. We are certain He understands clearly. Kitty D. Ferreria (kittydulay@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: How has the quality of your prayer time improved over the years?
 
Lord, help me establish and improve my prayer time.
 
St. John Francis Regis, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive