A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

Have you given up on praying for something? Is God calling you to pray for it again? - Daily Bible Reflections June 24,2016


Solemnity of the Nativity of
St. John the Baptist
 
TUMMY BULGE
 
When the time arrived for Elizabeth to have her child she gave birth to a son. Her neighbors and relatives heard that the Lord had shown his great mercy toward her, and they rejoiced with her. – Luke 1:57-58
 
       One September night, a couple who had been praying for a baby went to my house just to say hi. Before they left, I was moved to pray over them. I told them what I felt was from the Lord, that “before the year ends, you will conceive.”
        One day, my phone rang. It was this couple. “Jon, we’re pregnant!” It was mid-December of the same year. Many months later, they got me as godfather and named the child after me.
       In today’s reading, God is saying, “Your time has come. It’s time to believe again! I can still bring that dream to fulfillment. I can still restore your marriage. I can still heal your body. I can give you the job you’ve been praying for. I can still bring the right person into your life.”
       It’s never over until God says it’s over. As long as you’re praying and believing, God is at work. Struggling with that addiction for a long while? Your day of victory and freedom is on its way. Keep praying, keep working, keep being your best, and it shall come to pass. It’s never too late to be all that God created you to be. Jon Escoto (faithatworkjon@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Have you given up on praying for something? Is God calling you to pray for it again?
 
Father, I’m tired. But I’ll keep on praying and working. I’ll leave the results to Your able and faithful hands.
 
St. John the Baptist, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive