A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Have you thanked God for everything around you today? - Daily Bible Reflections December 4,2015


EYES FILLED WITH
GRACE
 
Then he touched their eyes and said, “Let it be done for you according to your faith.” – Matthew 9:29
 
       The grace of God is upon His children. I was in college when I took this truth to heart.
       Being the youngest in a brood of seven, my family never had the easiest of times when it came to fulfilling the simplest needs of food or material things.
       Times were hard when we were growing up. I remember not being allowed to take a whole fried tilapia for a meal, otherwise nothing would be left for one more sibling who gets the last spot in the dinner table. We scrimped on everything, yet we learned to share.
       But the grace of understanding what we were going through, rather than getting hung up about it, had come upon me even at that young age. I believed in my heart that God had better things in store for me and my family, so I kept pressing on.
       In my heart, I know that God touched my “eyes” and allowed me to see every blessing He has prepared for me — then and now. Eugene Cailao (eugenecailao@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Have you thanked God for everything around you today?
 
In the chaos of everyday life, allow me, God, to see Your grace and blessing in everything around me.
 
St. John Damascene, priest and doctor of the Church, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive