A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Service has no boundaries - Daily Bible Reflections May 27,2014


MISSION FIELD
 
“The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; Your love, O Lord endures forever.” – Psalm 138:8
       I used to be active in our campus ministry. I helped in various committees. I eventually joined the Light of Jesus Family, and was entrusted with more responsibilities. I had no complaint because there’s delight in being busy for God’s business.
       Things changed when I started working. My workload and fatigue made it impossible for me to keep up with my tasks. I began missing out on attending prayer meetings and other related events. It was disheartening. It felt like my absence was making me drift away from my mission.
         Fortunately, God sees our circumstances in a different light. He led me to people who made me appreciate that where I am is my mission field. It dawned on me that genuine service is not an activity, but a way of life. I was reminded that my personality is crafted for God’s purpose. God gave me a listening heart to lead people to healing, wisdom to mentor others, optimism to bring encouragement. I realized that no matter what happens, God can maximize using me according to His will. God creatively and consistently finds a way to meet us where we are. Maymay Salvosa (cmaysalvosa@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Service has no boundaries.
 
Father, open my heart to see how I can live for You today, and bless me with humility to do it Your way, Amen.
 
St. Augustine of Canterbury, bishop, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive