A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - March 4,2013


FEET OF CLAY
 
The man was also a valiant warrior, but he was a leper. – 2 Kings 5:1
 
In my blog, My B.A.G. of Miracles, I started a series entitled “Manual for Servant Leaders Who Insanely Love to Serve God Despite Harassments and Frustrations.” The working title is just for fun, but you get my drift.
The guidelines on servant leadership were inspired by my own foibles and experiences. As the art of managing fellow servants is quite different from corporate management, I thought recording my observations and reflections might help others who are anointed to lead.
Servant leaders have a big heart for the Lord and brave many challenges in the course of service, but we are far from perfect. We are sometimes afflicted by “leprosy” or human flaws that impair our leadership. When people look up to us, they get a peek at our feet of clay.
But, imperfect though we may be, we are not hopeless cases. Just as the Lord healed Naaman of his leprosy when he obeyed Elisha, He also corrects our flaws when we follow His guidance. Are we called to be more humble, loving and considerate? As we wash our sins in His river of forgiveness, we are made clean. Lella M. Santiago (mirellasantiago@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Do you love to serve or do you serve to be loved?
 
Lord, as I go into the battlefield, let me be mindful of Your commands.
 
St. Casimir, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive