A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Do you sometimes feel frustrated when evangelizing others? Don’t! Just keep going and let God do the rest - Daily Bible Reflections March 1,2014

SEEDS YOU PLANT
WILL BEAR FRUIT
 
Then he embraced them and blessed them, placing his hands on them. – Mark 10:16
 
Last year, I received news that filled my heart with so much joy. You see, 17 years ago, I worked with a bunch of teenagers in the Light of Jesus Family. I personally took them under my wing.
       But when they hit their twenties, some of them got busy with their careers, got married, had babies, and worked abroad. I didn’t hear from them for many years.
       When our international missionary, Roy Pasimio, came home from a visit to the Middle East last year, he told me that we now have new video Feasts in that part of the world. I asked him, “Who are our leaders there?” And Roy told me, “Remember the teenagers that were part of our youth group years ago? They’re now our leaders there.”
       Yes, the seeds planted in their youth are now flourishing and bearing fruit.
       Friend, don’t be discouraged when it seems like nothing is happening to the people you’re trying to disciple. Your role is to continue to plant and bless them. God’s role is to grow the plant. As they say, you may be the only Bible that people will read. Believe that, one day, the harvest will come. Bo Sanchez (bosanchez@kerygmafamily.com)
 
Reflection: Do you sometimes feel frustrated when evangelizing others? Don’t! Just keep going and let God do the rest.
 
Grant me Your patience and Your heart, Jesus, to continue my work for You.
 
St. David of Wales, bishop, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive