A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Do you have unfulfilled dreams? Have you lost hope? Rekindle your trust in the Lord. He is doing something about your dreams - Daily Bible Reflections March 2,2014

DREAM BOARD
 
But Zion said, “The Lord has forsaken me; my Lord has forgotten me.” – Isaiah 49:14
 
It sits on the edge of the bookshelf, right where I can see it as soon as I get up from bed in the morning. The transparent glass doors allow a complete view of what used to be a blank white illustration board but is now my dream board.
       I see cut-out pictures from magazines of everything I dream of having and being. There’s a photo of a girl exercising, a world map, and a happy family with two kids, each signifying my dreams and goals for health, recreation and my future.
       Years have gone by, but the images on my dream board have still remained images. I’m still not a size 4. My passport still doesn’t have a single stamp on it. I am in my 30s and still single (as of this writing).
       Sometimes I think maybe God has forgotten me. Maybe, with the billions of prayers He gets every minute, mine came as a tiny whisper that He didn’t hear. But every time I feel nothing is happening, God readily comforts me with the message that I am never forgotten. I just need to trust that He is at work even when I don’t see it. Osy Erica (osy.erica@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Do you have unfulfilled dreams? Have you lost hope? Rekindle your trust in the Lord. He is doing something about your dreams.
 
Father, You know my heart’s desires. Forgive me when I doubt that You’ll make them come true. Comfort me when I lose hope. And remind me that never for a single moment do You forget me.
 
St. Agnes of Bohemia, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive