A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - January 29,2013


THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE
 
“Whoever does the will of God...” – Mark 3:35
 
I applied for a position at a university in Baguio City. I knew I was qualified because of my college and master’s degree. My vast experience in the academe also added to my confidence that I was going to be hired.
During my job interview, the personnel manager found out that I had a seizure disorder, an illness I’ve had since birth. I surmised that this was her basis for rejecting my application.
My world crumbled because I wanted the job badly. My wife and mother consoled me by saying that God’s plans were better for sure. They said the job was most probably not meant for me. I chose to believe in what they said and entrusted everything to God.
Weeks later, I applied for a position in another university. I was hesitant at first because of my recent experience. But with a faith-filled heart, I gave them my resume.
Guess what? I got the job! I’m happy at work and I get along well with my co-teachers and other work mates. The students are cooperative. My workload is light.
I learned from this experience that the only way to live is to give everything to God — to say a heartfelt yes to His divine will. Dho Rimando (dougsterrimando@yahoo.com.ph)
 
Reflection: Do you want to be happy? Say yes to the Lord always.
 
All to Jesus, I surrender. All to Him I freely give.                                                                                                            
 
Servant of God Brother Juniper, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive