A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

November 4, 2011
BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS

As the Scripture says, “Those who were not told about Him will see, and those who have not heard will understand.” – Romans 15:21

I’ve been a member of the Light of Jesus Family for three years now. I still remember my first few chapter meetings. Inherently taciturn, I was hesitant to attend the meetings without someone accompanying me.
Less than a year later, I handled my first care group (CG). I thought I was a failure because I was having trouble establishing rapport with my members who were new to the community.
Little did I know that it served as a venue to practice love and acquire the patience of a saint. My second care group reached almost 15 members because of the eager servants from the Children’s Ministry who were searching for a sense of belongingness through the CG. Most of my members became close to one another because they’re serving in the same ministry and finding joy in what they do.
I’m now handling my third flock as a coordinator. It’s very inspiring to see my fellow CG heads and the number of their members growing. Indeed, the Pasig Feast is serving its purpose of reaching out to the unchurched and has grown by leaps and bounds.Leeanne Sy (havenofleeanne@yahoo.com)

REFLECTION:
Hesitant to accept a big responsibility in your prayer group? Say “I will” to God first, then allow Him to bring you through it, and your group will grow by leaps and bounds.

Cast away all the doubts, fears and apprehensions in our hearts, Lord. Remove our pride and counsel us on what to do so that we do not solely depend on ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive